- The updated pregnancy recommendation for the vaccine will be throughout several of our pages but you can find our full questions and answers here:https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/VaccineInformation/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
- Resource page for guidance on youth vaccinations can be found here: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/HealthcareProviders/VaccineInformationforHealthcareProviders/VaccinatingYouth
- FAQ document is now live on the COVID-19 Resources and Recommendations page.
- New Secretary of Health’s Mask Order FAQ. This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document provides clarification for some of the settings and exemptions listed in the Secretary of Health’s Mask Order, as well as answers to other common questions.
Testing guidance re: rapid testing vs. PCR testing
- As testing ramps up, learn about the difference between these two tests at: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/TestingforCOVID19