Please use the resource below to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine from reliable resources, and find out when it’s your turn to be vaccinated.
Check to see if it is your turn for the vaccine
State of California COVID-19 Resources
- Official Vaccine Information
- Frequently Asked Questions | English | 简体中文 | 繁體中文 | 日本語 | 한국어 | Русский | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt
- COVID-19 Vaccine Myths and Facts | English |简体中文 | 繁體中文| 日本語 | 한국어 | Русский | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt
- How to Avoid Vaccine Scams | English |简体中文 | 繁體中文 | 日本語 | 한국어 | Русский | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt
- Official Vaccine Information | English
Minneapolis / St. Paul
Connect for Vaccine Updates
City of Minneapolis
New York City
- What you need to know about COVID-19 Vaccines | English |Русский | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 |한국어
- Step up to stop the spread, NYC! | English | Русский | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 한국어 |
- Tiếng Việt
WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
The Resources and Recommendation page can be filtered in 36+ languages and materials are searchable by language and topic.
Booster Dose In-Language pages
The Say Yes! Covid Test Is Now Available Online
The Say Yes! COVID Test is a new online website where people of Washington can order free, rapid COVID-19 tests delivered to their homes.
New CDC COVID-19 Community Levels!
The CDC recognizes that though some communities are experiencing reduced risk of severe disease, hospitalization and death caused by COVID-19 infection, many individuals and communities remain at higher risk for serious illness caused by COVID-19.
Learn more here
Run a COVID-19 County Check to identify preventative best practices appropriate for your community.
Learn more here
Are you eligible for boosters?
Click here for more information
Still didn’t find the information you need from above? Use this tool from NBC News to plan your vaccine.
Facts About the COVID-19 Vaccines
8 Things to Know Before Your Second Vaccine
- 接受第二劑 COVID-19 疫苗之前需要瞭解的事情 (From AARP)