Please use to the resource below to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccines from reliable resources, and find out when it’s your turn to be vaccinated.
Check to See if it is your turn for the vaccine
State of California COVID-19 Resources
VaccinateCA is a community-driven effort to help Californians learn accurate, up-to-date, verified information about the coronavirus vaccine, so they can learn when they will be eligible and how to take their place in line.
Find where to get vaccinated and if it’s your turn by zip code.
Find detailed vaccine information and resources by county HERE.
- Official Vaccine Information
- Frequently Asked Questions | English | 简体中文 | 繁體中文 | 日本語 | 한국어 | Русский | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt
- Common Misinformation about the Vaccine | English |简体中文 | 繁體中文| 日本語 | 한국어 | Русский | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt
- Be Aware of These Vaccine Scams! | English |简体中文 | 繁體中文 | 日本語 | 한국어 | Русский | Tagalog | Tiếng Việt
- Official Vaccine Information | English
Minneapolis / St. Paul
Connect for Vaccine Updates
City of Minneapolis
New York City
- What you need to know about COVID-19 Vaccines | English|Русский | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 |한국어
- Register to Receive Your Vaccines | English | Русский | 繁體中文 | 简体中文 | 한국어 |
Vaccine Phase Finder
Still didn’t find the information you need from above? Use this tool from NBC News to plan your vaccine.
Facts About the COVID-19 Vaccines
8 Things to Know Before Your Second Vaccine
- 接受第二劑 COVID-19 疫苗之前需要瞭解的事情 (From AARP)