* Our current PSA inventory is reserved to address the most urgent needs amid the outbreak of Covid-19. The priority to utilize our PSA airtime will be decided by the urgency and relevance of each PSA to address the current Covid-19 situation among our viewers.
- All public service announcements (PSAs) aired on Crossings TV must meet federal and local rules. Crossings TV holds final editorial approval and reserves the right to decline any PSA request. At no time will a PSA will be accepted from any for-profit organization.
- PSAs will be scheduled based on airtime availability at the discretion of the PSA Coordinator. Placement and frequency cannot be guaranteed. No post-logs or affidavits can be provided for PSAs. If you are interested in paying for an enhances/guaranteed schedule, please contact email@example.com.
- PSAs may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept PSAs of the following lengths: 10″, 15″, 30″, 60″. PSAs video files must be TV broadcast ready. Links of videos from streaming services, such as Youtube, are not accepted.
Video production specs requirements:
- HD 1920×1080, MP4, codec: H.264.
- NTSC, Progressive, 29.97 or 30fps.
- Video bitrates of VBR 10-12 Mbps or CBR 12 Mbps.
- Audio sampling rate of 48 KHz.
- To comply with The CALM Act, make sure the audio does NOT exceed -6dB.
By submitting the PSA(s), you have agreed to assume liability for the form and content of all submitted PSA(s), and any claim arising from such airing on Crossings TV, including, but not limited to, claims for libel, invasion of privacy, commercial appropriation of one’s name or likeness, copyright infringement, trademark, trade name or patent infringement, commercial defamation, dissemination of misinformation, or any other claim whether based in tort or contract, or on account of any state or federal statute, including state and federal deceptive trade practices acts. In addition, you also agreed to indemnify, defend and hold Crossings TV harmless for all claims (whether valid or invalid), lawsuits, judgments, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any nature (including the assessment of reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from or caused by the airing of the your PSA(s).