California Volunteers during COVID-19
• List of Ways to Volunteer in California
City of Los Angeles
• Sign up to help out Los Angeles communities in need
Medical Personnel Volunteer
• Sign Up sheet for Medical Professionals who want to help
LA Food Bank
• Volunteer at the LA Food Bank to support those in need during the COVID-19 crisis.
• Calendar for Volunteer Opportunities
• Virtual Opportunities
Project Open Hand
• Volunteer to help prepare/distribute food to the elderly and other communities in need at this time
Salvation Army in SF
• Ways to volunteer for the Salvation Army during “Shelter In Place”
SF Marin Bank
• Learn about the organization’s response to COVID-19 and how you can help
Hands on Sacramento
• Find Volunteer Opportunities for COVID-19 Related Causes
Jinan Sacramento Sister Cities Corporation
• Donate amounts to help purchase face masks.
Sacramento Food Bank
• Learn how you can help communities in need in Sacramento gain access to necessities such as food.
Seattle / King County
United Way of King County
• Volunteer Opportunities to help communities in response to COVID-19
New York Government
• Volunteer information for Healthcare Professionals
• Volunteer information for non-Healthcare Workers
New York Chamber of Commerce
• Click to Volunteer to help contact local residents, including homebound individuals, who may need emergency food assistance during the current coronavirus pandemic. We also need volunteers to help local business owners fill out and submit applications for economic assistance.
Chicago Food Bank
Hands On Chicago
- Emergency Response Fund: a community fund (1) for the low-wage restaurant workers at 88 Palace Restaurant in Chinatown who would have supported and served food to LGBT API community folks coming to the NY Catalyst Dinner and (2) for the immigrant hotel housekeepers who have supported and cleaned the rooms of LGBT API guests who were coming for the Summit. Link to donate: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/nqapia19