Join Asian American Advertising Federation on October 13-14 for two half-days of virtual networking and education about the power of the Asian American consumer.
Summit topics include how companies have pivoted successfully during the pandemic; the latest research and insights on Asian consumers during COVID-19, the role of Asian voters in the upcoming presidential election, how live Asian events have changed during the pandemic, case studies from US Bank, Lexus, the US Census, and Pandora, a behind the scenes look at the making of the historic “Fight the Virus, Fight the Bias” campaign and much, much more.
Speakers include (partial list only):
- Heidi Arthur, Chief Campaign Development Officer, Ad Council
- Meghan Camarena, YouTube personality and television host
- Mariko Carpenter, Vice President, Community Alliances, Nielsen
- Bing Chen, Chairman and Co-Founder, Gold House
- Sentil Govindan, President, Datawrkz
- Selina Guo, Planning Director, Admerasia
- Angela Houghton, Senior Research Advisor, AARP
- Jay Kim, President, AAAZA, and President, 3AF
- Sheri Klein, Vice President, AdCouncil
- Bertha Lee, Associate Director, Strategy and Analytics, IW Group
- Cheryl Lee, Executive Director, Intertrend Communications, Inc.
- Patrick Lee, Founder, Rotten Tomatoes
- Elliot Lum, Senior Vice President, Talent Strategy and Program Development for the ANA’s Educational Foundation
- Della Ng, Vice President, US Bank
- Claudia Oddo, Audience Marketing, Pandora
- Christopher Sean, Actor
- Nidia Serrano, Director of Audience Marketing, Pandora
- Mike Su, Director, Snapchat
- Bernie Su, Writer, Director Producer, Twitch
- Michelle Sugihara, Executive Director, CAPE
- Anna Xie, Strategic Planning Director, Intertrend
- Edwin Wong, Senior Vice President, Insights and Innovation, Vox Media
- Iris Yim, President, Sparkle Insights and 3AF Vice President
Registration is $100 per person, which includes a $100 discount to 3AF’s 2021 in person summit next June and one-year access to the 3AF’s Insights page, our online resources library with links to past summit session videos, speaker interviews and other useful information (valued at $99). A 3AF member group discount is available for those registering three or more from the same company. Also, a special student rate of $50 for full-time, undergraduate students only (must show proof) is also available.
Register now at:
Still have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.