Crossings TV is a multi-Asian Television network in the U.S. and a home base for Asian Americans. At Crossings TV, we value clarity, learning, and continuous improvement. If you are an adaptive learner, a clear communicator, a compassionate collaborator, a creative problem-solver, and an “entrepreneur” at heart, please continue reading.
Crossings TV dedicated to delivering unbiased, comprehensive, and cutting-edge news stories to our diverse viewership. We’re seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated TV and Social Media Host to join our team. The selected individual will be responsible for presenting news stories, conducting Zoom interviews.
Given the specific audience group of our company, fluency in the languages below is a requisite for both written and verbal communication:
- Filipino (Tagalog)
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a disciplined self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work collaboratively inside the company and with clients.
- Proficient in English, written and spoken.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as an on-camera personality
- Tech savvy
- Experience with or knowledge of Asian Asian-American community.
- This is a 100% remote position.
- Rare travel requirements.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Employment is contingent on background and/or reference checks.
Contract, per-project basis
How to Apply
To apply for this position, email email@example.com. Include your resume and any relevant information about your experience/interest. Extra points if you can send a video sample of you speaking and/or interviewing.
Crossings TV is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.