- If you or someone you know is in need of trauma support, AAPI Equity Alliance has resources and info on local organizations offering English and in-language support
- Langley Senior Citizen Center in Monterey Park is serving as a place for members of the Monterey Park community to access resources like counseling and support. Address: 400 W Emerson Avenue, Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Chinatown Service Center: This center is offering trauma counseling to community members. Phone: (213) 808-170 (華埠服務中心 – 中文網頁）
- Center for the Pacific Asian Family: A 24-hour multilingual helpline is available at 1-800-339-3940.
- Asian Pacific Counseling and Treatment Centers: Mental health center in Los Angeles County specifically developed to meet the unique needs of rapidly increasing numbers of Asian Pacific immigrants and refugees who are in need of a wide range of mental health services.
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health has a 24/7 Help Line at (800) 854-7771 and other in-language resources
- The California Department of Health Care Services administers a variety of mental health programs for children and youth, and adults. A directory where you can find your local County Mental Health program can be found here.
- GoFundMe has a verified donation hub organized by Asian Americans Advancing Justice Southern California. All proceeds will go directly to the victims. Click here to donate.
- Donate to the Half Moon Bay Victims Fund here.
- Classroom of Compassion: Los Angeles-based nonprofit, Classroom of Compassion, will be creating 10 public altars to honor the ten victims lost on the evening of January 21 at mass shooting attack in Monterey Park during their Lunar New Year Festival celebration.
- A memorial honoring the victims and survivors has been established at the Monterey Park City Hall located at 320 W. Newmark Avenue for the community to mourn.