Crossings TV is a multi-Asian Television network. Our team strive to bring “home” to Asian Americans audience, and thrive by taking ownership of the work we do.
At Crossings TV, we value 4 Cs: clarity, commitment, collaboration, continuous learning and improvement. All employees have direct access to speak to CEO and COO, mentorship from company management, opportunities to spearhead initiatives, and a safe space to learn and hone professional skills.
If you are a go-getter, a communicator, a collaborator, a passionate learner and a creative problem-solver, please continue reading.
Crossings TV is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator who reports to the Marketing Director in managing the company’s day to day marketing activities, and collaborate on projects with other departments. An ideal candidate should process great attention to details, excellent organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at the same time, curiosity towards our viewers and markets, openness to learn and grow.
- Update and create content for company website, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Design and manage all print marketing collaterals, such as flyers, posters, brochures and banners.
- Plan and coordinate ground events, including but not limited to event calendars, staff, venues, supplies and logistics.
- Develop and maintain strategic community partner relationship in all markets.
- Respond to viewer inquires and update viewer engagement log.
- Create and implement promotional activities such as contests and sweepstakes.
- Update and distribute programming guides.
- Assist in or independently conduct research programs.
- Conduct or participate in marketing-related programs with other departments and/or external partners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- 1- 2 years of experience working in a marketing or administrative capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Must be a disciplined self-starter that are able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work collaboratively inside the company and with external partners
- Must be comfortable working in a team setting as well as independently
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in Graphic Design (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License
- Occasional weekends and holidays may be required.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience or knowledge of video production
- Experience with or knowledge of Asian American community
- Skills of Asian language
- This position will be based in the Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Employment is contingent on drug test result and reference check
Full time, Exempted
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email you latest resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with subject line: Marketing Coordinator Application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please answer these questions in your cover letter. (No more than 1,000 words)
- What attracts you the most in this position?
- What, do you believe, makes you the right candidate for this position?
- Describe your related work experience in the past 1-2 years. What were the challenges? How did you address them? What did you learn?
- Give us an example of how you collaborated with your team.
Application deadline: 1/15/2020, PST