On September 14, 2022, the Washington State Department of Health (DOH) shared a news release announcing upcoming COVID-19 vaccines clinics taking place on university campuses throughout Washington state. In partnership with the Power of Providers initiative, the DOH Care-A-Van program is providing vaccine and booster doses to university students, staff and faculty, as well as members of the public who are eligible for their primary series or booster vaccinations at the following vaccine clinics:
- September 23, 9am-1pm: Central Washington University, Ellensburg
- September 23, 10am-2pm: Eastern Washington University, Cheney
- October 3, 10am-2pm: University of Washington, Seattle Campus
- October 4, 10am-2pm: University of Washington, Tacoma Campus
- October 5, 10am-2pm: University of Washington, Bothell Campus
- October 6, 2pm-6pm: Washington State University, Vancouver
- October 21, 11am-3pm: Central Washington University, Ellensburg
Appointments can be made in advance via the PrepMod website, and walk-up appointments will be available on a first come, first served basis.
More vaccine clinics are yet to be announced. Find upcoming Care-A-Van events on our Community Partner Page calendar and the DOH website.