Sacramento, CA – On Saturday, October 30th , Iu Mein Community Services will host a Trunk or Treat event and provide COVID-19 vaccines and testing on-site in partnership with Tetteh Pediatric Health, the Sacramento Alliance for Vaccine Equity, the Sacramento Sheriff’s Department and the City of Sacramento.
Children can still experience serious complications from COVID-19. By getting our eligible youth vaccinated, we are doing our part to keep them and our schools safe, especially as we head into the holiday season. Halloween is just around the corner, and the best “treat” we can give youth in our community is protection from this deadly disease.
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine will be available for individuals 12 years and older and providing first and second dose (minimum 21 days after the first dose). Please bring photo ID and health insurance card if availible. One does not need to have health insurance to obtain a vaccine.
The Pfizer booster vaccines will be available for:
– 65 years and older residing in a long-term care facility or
– 50 – 64 years with underlying medical conditions or at increased risk of social inequities
Community members are encouraged to schedule an appointment by registering at https://forms.gle/LobzFM1TVbcXRAA48
If you need assistance registering please call (916) 383-3083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come first-serve basis.
Decorated trunks, treats and food will be available at the event for children in the Sacramento community and surrounding region. Children must be present to receive treats.
- Free clinic and Trunk or Treat celebration for eligible Sacramento and surrounding area residents 12+ to receive their first or second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
- 5657 Stockton Blvd., Sacramento, CA, 95824
- Saturday, October 30, 2021 from 12:00pm – 3:00 PM (Last shot at 2:00 PM)