Crossings TV is a multi-Asian Television network. Our team strive to bring “home” to Asian Americans audience, and thrive by taking ownership of the work we do.
At Crossings TV, we value clarity, learning and continuous improvement. All employees have direct access to speak to CEO and COO, mentorship from company management, opportunities to spearhead initiatives, and a safe space to learn and hone professional skills.
If you are an adaptive learner, a communicator, a collaborator, a creative problem-solver, and a “entrepreneur” at heart, please continue reading.
Crossings TV is currently seeking a sales coordinator to support our daily sales and B2B marketing activities. This is a hybrid role of sales and marketing. The ideal candidate for this role should possesses an openness to new sales and marketing approaches, resilience to challenges and rejections, ability to creatively map production solutions to sales and marketing needs, and a collaborative approach to working across departments. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, adaptive, capable of managing multiple workflows, and comfortable taking ownership over their responsibilities.
Training and mentorship will be provided during the first 3 months of hiring. Personal development opportunities are available each year during employment.
- Develop new leads, conduct basic research on existing and prospective clients, attend sales meetings, respond to advertiser inquiries, and create proposals.
- Develop and manage sales materials, including media kits, sales presentations.
- Conduct marketing research and repackage relevant data for sales use (usually in the format of new media kit modules).
- Assist in planning and executing all B2B marketing activities, including but not limited to, newsletter, B2B website, social media, trade events.
- Provide support to sales team as needed.
- Engage in a process of constant learning to adapt to market and industry shifts.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a disciplined self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work collaboratively inside the company and with clients
- Must be comfortable working in a team setting as well as independently
- Proficient in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 3 – 5 years of marketing or sales experience
- Experience in media (television, radio, print, digital) and/or advertising
- Experience with or knowledge of Asian American community
- Asian language skills
- This position is 100% remote, with occasional travel requirements.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Employment is contingent background and/or reference checks.
Full time, Exempted
How to Apply
To apply for this position, email your latest resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with subject line: Sales Coordinator Application. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Please answer these questions in your cover letter.
- What attracts you the most to this position?
- Describe your work experience over the past 2 years. What were the challenges? How did you address them? What did you learn?
- What are your strengths? How would you leverage these strengths to help you succeed in this position?
- Briefly describe your understanding of sales and marketing.
- Tell us about an initiative of yours that made meaningful impact.
Application deadline: August 15th, 2021 (ET)