Crossings TV is a multi-Asian Television network. Our team strive to bring “home” to Asian Americans audience, and thrive by taking ownership of the work we do.
At Crossings TV, we value clarity, learning and continuous improvement. All employees have direct access to speak to CEO and COO, mentorship from company management, opportunities to spearhead initiatives, and a safe space to learn and hone professional skills. If you are an adaptive learner, a communicator, a collaborator, a creative problem-solver, and a “entrepreneur” at heart, please continue reading.
Crossings TV is currently seeking a marketing assistant to support our daily marketing and some production activities. The ideal candidate for this role should have an eagerness to learn and adapt, resilience to challenges and rejections, ability to seek creative solutions, and a collaborative approach to working across departments. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive in communications, capable of managing multiple workflows and deadlines, and comfortable taking ownership over their responsibilities.
Training and mentorship will be provided upon hiring. Personal development opportunities are available each year during employment.
- Create multi-media assets for various marketing campaigns, including but not limited to graphics, videos and write-ups for print, television, and digital distribution.
- Assist in some client production projects.
- Participate with or independently manage other marketing or administrative tasks/projects.
- Other tasks as necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Must be a disciplined self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work collaboratively inside the company and with external partners
- Must be comfortable working in a team setting as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 1 – 2 years of marketing experience
- Experience in media (television, radio, print, digital) and/or advertising
- Experience with or knowledge of Asian American community
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Employment is contingent on background and/or reference checks.
- Full time, Exempted. This position is 100% remote.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, email your latest resume, a cover letter, and a work portfolio (optional) to email@example.com with subject line: Marketing/Production Assistant Application. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Please include answers to these questions in your cover letter:
- What attracts you the most to this position?
- Describe your work experience over the past 2 years (if apply). What were the challenges? How did you address them? What did you learn?
- What are your strengths? How would you leverage these strengths to help you succeed in this position?
- Briefly describe your understanding of marketing or project management.
- Tell us about an initiative of yours that made meaningful impact.
About Crossings TV: Crossings TV is a home, giving comfort, empowerment and a sense of belonging to Asian Americans. We broadcast in-language TV programming for 7 Asian groups, including Chinese, Filipino, Hmong, Japanese, Korean, South Asian, and Vietnamese. Crossings TV currently covers 7 major Asian American markets, including California Central Valley, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York City, San Francisco and Seattle. For more information, visit: www.crossingstv.com