Crossings TV is a multi-Asian Television network. Our team strive to bring “home” to Asian Americans audience, and thrive by taking ownership of the work we do.
At Crossings TV, we value 4 Cs: clarity, commitment, collaboration, continuous learning and improvement. All employees have direct access to speak to CEO and COO, mentorship from company management, opportunities to spearhead initiatives, and a safe space to learn and hone professional skills. If you are an adaptive learner, a communicator, a collaborator, a creative problem-solver, and a “entrepreneur” at heart, please continue reading.
Crossings TV is currently seeking an Account Executive to develop local/regional advertising revenue. The ideal candidate for this role possesses an:
- compassion for the Asian American communities
- openness to learning both the market and new sales approaches
- curiosity for the industry
- resistance and resourcefulness to tackle to challenges
- ability to map our media solutions to clients’ needs
- flexibility to adjust account activities based on company strategy
- collaborative approach to working across departments
During this trying time of COVID-19, Crossings TV has launched multiple public service initiatives to help our viewers and the community through this challenge. All Account Executives are expected to actively engage in these community partnership development and outreach efforts.
- Actively and consistently generate new leads.
- Conduct basic research on existing and prospective clients
- Develop presentations and map product solutions to client’s needs.
- Negotiate pricing and budgets with prospects and clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and community partners.
- Communicate with clients and other external parties in a manner consistent with the company’s brand.
- Provide weekly reporting of activity and attend required sales meetings.
- Complete necessary administrative tasks in timely manner.
- Engage in a process of constant learning to adapt to market shifts.
- Collect outstanding balances on accounts.
- Work alongside management to develop and enhance sales approaches to deliver on revenue goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a disciplined self-starter that are able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work collaboratively inside the company and with clients
- Must be comfortable working in a team setting as well as independently
- Proficient in MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 1 – 2 years of client-side sales experience with a proven record of success
- Experience in media (television, radio, print, digital) and/or advertising
- Experience with or knowledge of Asian American community
- This is a 100% remote position, preferably with the candidate based in California/New York/Chicago/Seattle/Minneapolis & St Paul.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Employment is contingent on drug test result, background and/or reference checks.
Full time, Exempted
How to Apply
To apply for this position, email you latest resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Account Executive Application. Incomplete applications will NOT be reviewed.
Please answer these questions in your cover letter.
- What attracts you the most in this position?
- Describe your work experience in the past 2 years. What were the challenges? How did you address them? What did you learn?
- What are your strengths? How would you leverage these strengths to help you succeed in this position?
- Briefly describe you understanding of sales, and how you (plan to) manage your sales work flow.
- Give us an example of how you collaborate with your team.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
About Crossings TV: Crossings TV is a home, giving comfort, empowerment and a sense of belonging to Asian Americans. We broadcast in-language TV programming for 7 Asian groups, including Chinese, Filipino, Hmong, Japanese, Russian, South Asian, and Vietnamese. Crossings TV currently covers 7 major Asian American markets, including California Central Valley (Comcast Xfinity and KBTV8.1 in Sacramento),Chicago (Comcast Xfinity), Los Angeles (Charter Spectrum), Minneapolis/St. Paul (Comcast Xfinity), New York City (Charter Spectrum), San Francisco (Comcast Xfinity) and Seattle (Comcast Xfinity).For more information, visit: www.crossingstv.com