Content Includes Movies from Center for Asian American Media, Well Go Entertainment, Eros Now and TV Japan
PHILADELPHIA, PA – May 2, 2016 – In recognition of Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month, Comcast will promote a collection of Asian-American content across Xfinity On Demand platforms, highlighted by a selection of new films from the Center for Asian American Media such as Am I American, American Arab and Flip Flops. The collection will also feature Asian Action films from Well Go Entertainment such as IP Man 3 and The Assassin.
“We are thrilled to bring this year’s remarkable stories that represent the diversity of voices of the Asian American community to our customers,” said Javier Garcia, SVP and GM of Multicultural Services, Comcast Cable. “This curated collection of programming once again underscores our commitment of offer prime international programming to Xfinity On Demand viewers all year round.”
Additional programming that will be featured this month includes:
• The new collection of on demand programming from TV Japan
• Best of Interpretations from YOMYOMF
• A collection of films from Eros Now including Singham Returns, Raanjhana, and Grand Masti
• Programming from Filipino On Demand, GMA Network, MyX Network and TV K-Pop Music Videos.
• A collection of free films from Hi-Yah including The Thieves, New World and A Simple Life.
• A free month-long preview of GMA Pinoy’s live and on demand programming, including its coverage of the upcoming Philippine presidential election.
Select programming will be featured on Xfinity’s Asian website (www.xfinity.com/asia) and all programming will be available under the “Multicultural” section on Xfinity On Demand, under Asian Heritage Month or Asian American Heritage Month. Most content will also be available on mobile devices via the Xfinity TV Go website and app.
Learn more at xfinity.com/Asia.
About Comcast Cable:
Comcast Cable is one of the nation’s largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.