Crossings TV, a national multicultural television network, has immediate openings for Account Executives in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Chicago, IL, New York, NY and Seattle, WA. These positions are responsible for generating advertising sales from ad agencies and small businesses interested in generating revenue from local, diverse ethnic communities. Crossings TV is experiencing rapid growth and needs dynamic and professional sales people to help bring Crossings TV to the next level. The ideal candidates will be familiar with one or more of the Asian cultures we serve. The ability to speak a language of one of our target communities (Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Vietnamese, South Asian, Russian) is a big plus. These positions are great opportunities for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to work independently but as part of a team, and a drive to succeed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Generates revenue by signing up new accounts with particular focus on ad agencies and local small businesses. Sales techniques include lead development, cold calling, referrals, etc.
• Writes proposals, contracts/order and change orders.
• Works with traffic and billing department
• Makes presentations to prospective and current clients.
• Maintains an account list and regularly updates the CRM system.
• Contributes to the marketing and sales strategies of Crossings TV working with marketing and sales management to implement sales/marketing strategies and programs.
• Prepares scripts, if needed for client, and arranges production schedules.
• Participates in sales meetings. Works within a team environment to motivate and contribute to a sense of urgency and a high degree of professionalism.
• Provides weekly and pipeline activity reports and results documentation, as assigned.
• Collect payments for sales made, as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years sales experience and college degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Willing to travel and must have dependable transportation.
• Bilingual (preferably an Asian language) and/or knowledge of ethnic communities and cultures served a major plus.
• Must be available during evenings and weekends as needed.
Guaranteed Commission during ramp up period along with expense reimbursements; annual compensation estimated at $80-95K. Qualified candidates please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Translator [on-call/as needed]
We are looking for multilingual translators to work on an on-call basis, who are fluent in both speaking and writing in the following languages:
Male – Mandarin and Cantonese
Male and female – Vietnamese
Male – Russian
Male – Tagalog
Female – Hmong
Male and female – Hindi
Male and female – Punjabi
Translators are responsible for video commercials and articles. See and hear yourself on TV! Must be comfortable in speaking advertising commercials and be able to translate quickly. If you are interested, please contact: Moua Xiong at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Crossings TV!
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered Veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state, and local laws. Crossings TV complies with applicable Federal, state, and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.